skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Emily En España
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Back in Madrid
Hi everyone,
We decided to stay in Zaragoza an extra day, so I just got back about an hour ago. I still have homework to do, so I will write all about it and post photos tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Emily
View my complete profile
Followers
My Blog List
FAIL Blog: Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments
Employee asks her coworker to stop washing his hands because she's sensitive to the scent of the office soap: 'Does that mean she's not washing her hands?'
6 hours ago
Dispatches from the Island
30 Day Drawing Challenge: Big Finish Days 25-30
11 years ago
PostSecret
Cake Wrecks
Stream of Digital Consciousness
La Raquela
Lifehacker
Spanish Travels
Kathleen's As of Yet Untitled Blog About Madrid
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(39)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(9)
So I'm finally speaking Spanish...
Granada!
Quick Update
Weekend Fun!
I love this city.
Toledo!
The Corte Inglés Rant
Zaragoza
Back in Madrid
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment